[DeTomaso] Pantera wall art - looking for suggestions

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 03:02:56 EDT 2015

Unfortunately not, I have this one in small format (193 kb ) but may be
someone of you can improve it ???
This was taken by a journalist in Portimao when Candy won the race last
year. If need be , I can ask him a larger definition and the copyright ( if
I can find his name...)
Good w e to you all !

Patrick Hals
+32.476.567.898

> I love this one....
>
> Same car - Maybe Patrick has it in a large format....
>
> Chuck

-------------- next part --------------
   Unfortunately not, I have this one in small format (193 kb ) but may be
   someone of you can improve it ???A
   This was taken by a journalist in Portimao when Candy won the race last
   year. If need be , I can ask him a larger definition and the copyright
   ( if I can find his name...)A
   Good w e to you all !A

   Patrick Hals
   +32.476.567.898
     Same car - Maybe Patrick has it in a large format....
     Chuck
     Here is one suggestion for you. I own the rights.
     The picture was taken in professional studio belonging to a friend
     of mine,
     specializing in auto shooting for large auto manufacturersA  A .