[DeTomaso] Thermostat

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu Aug 27 22:32:14 EDT 2015

Dear Tom,

            I went to the parts bin and pulled out some stock thermostat
"seats" (?).  They are made of brass and have a slight depressed hole big
enough for my little finger.  Definitely, different that the fitting in your
block, which ain't stock.

            Yes, the picture is of the top front of the engine block
thermostat hole without a thermostat in place.

                               Warmest regards, Chuck Engles