[DeTomaso] Pantera wall art - looking for suggestions

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 27 21:15:23 EDT 2015

I deleted the first few replies on this thread, but it seems like there were some excellent Pantera "stuff" out there that someone could try to build and market.  (But, the Pantera-themed surfboard idea did not float several years ago.)   I was at a charity auction years ago and bought some Harley items that someone had welded and built - really nice stuff.  Don't know if Willy would approve, though.    ---BILL Lewis