[DeTomaso] Amerisport headlights/wing on Ebay

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 21:52:50 EDT 2015

The 60mm lights in the red car is my Lolita #3400.
 Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )
It looks like Kirk has a few sets of lights and one of his cool, low profile, wings on Ebay at the moment at some pretty great prices.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/cool.car.finds/m.html?item=121741711758&hash=item1c585f198e&vxp=mtr&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Ron McCall

   The 60mm lights in the red car is my Lolita #3400.

   Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be
   ! )

   use the links above.