[DeTomaso] Pantera wall art - looking for suggestions

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 15:51:44 EDT 2015

Dennis, I really like the artistry on the photo site "Between the White
Lines" which if you haven't scrolled though it, its all motorsport
inspired/themed photography...and its scrolls forever it seems. I have
spent HOURS looking at the cool pics. I have seen a few pantera themed
things in there...and they are more than just staged photos, they area
always very neat.

here is the site :http://btwl.tumblr.com/   some neat stuff in there that
might inspire you.

Or, you can send me a few pictures of your car and I bet I can turn it in
to something artistic for you. Then it will be YOUR car on the wall. Give
me a high resolution pic and a desired overall height and width... you
might like it, if not, no loss.

Cullen