[DeTomaso] Pantera wall art - looking for suggestions

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Aug 26 15:48:18 EDT 2015

I've got a neighbor who does laser cutting.  He has made some spectacular
art and could easily build a rather large one of the Pantera.  What
materials would be desired?

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 3:30 PM, Jim Wallace via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com
> wrote:

>    saw stuff like this the other day on Cape Cod.....maybe a version of
>    the Pantera to hang on the wall....?
>    Jim

   I've got a neighbor who does laser cutting.A  He has made some
   spectacular art and could easily build a rather large one of the
   Pantera.A  What materials would be desired?

   Rob DuMoulin
   904.476.8744
   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
   On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 3:30 PM, Jim Wallace via DeTomaso