[DeTomaso] Should we purchase vintage cars for our investment portfolio?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 10:42:15 EDT 2015

Interesting.  I suppose it comes under the:  "…who studies the most has the best chance for appreciation."  ////  How does the guy do on the TV show where he searches/finds/buys hidden collector cars?   ////  And, I'm always amazed at folks buying cars like a 57 Chevrolet 210 for big bucks.  Man, they were undesirables way back then.   ////  And, up pops the problem of so many car/vehicle owners and clubs are tending toward the gray-haired, long-in-the-tooth types.  Ever looked at a Harley rider lately (uh, Ma'am, don't raise your t-shirt!).  ////  Did I just read lately that the original cars from the 30's on back were slipping in value - interest is slipping?   ////  But…BUT, buy what you love - can't go wrong there!  Probably not too many gull-wings in heaven!    ---BILL Lewis