[DeTomaso] GT5 racing in England

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 16:27:30 EDT 2015

How can I get in touch with Terry ?  His car seems to be damn quick :>))
compared to the others ( unless they found their pilot's license in a
chewing gum distributor... )
What is the series he is racing ???
Snetterton is the track the ADA Pantera used to be training  !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VpNA-Gq3MM.
I'd like to go testing there too some day  !
Thanks
Pat