[DeTomaso] GT5 racing in England....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 05:25:35 EDT 2015

Hi guys,

Just got this latest update from Terry Gisborne, who is racing a genuine
GT5 Pantera in England, mostly in an Aston Martin Club series.   He wrote:

 Mike,

I have just uploaded a new YouTube clip of me racing my Pantera at
Snetterton with The Aston Martin Owners Club: racing against Aston Martin GT4s
(modern race cars with all the driver aids - traction control/stability
control/sequential paddle shift gears, etc) Porsche & Ferrari.
I qualified badly, I had a very bad vibration from the new front splitter;
the old one was ripped off in my previous race. I qualified a lowly 19th. We
managed to fix the fault before the race.
This is edited highlights of a 45 minute race. During the last 5 laps I got
cramp in my left leg from the heavy clutch pedal and tried to massage my
thigh whilst racing. It affected my pace: old age creeping up on me.
Regards

Terry

https://youtu.be/WixvOFfbEmc

====