[DeTomaso] BUMPER SALE

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 22:10:58 EDT 2015

After spending another eight hours in the heat and humidity today with
these parts and the money dude, I convinced him to
lower his price below all the vendor's current prices for repro bumpers,
some of those in stainless, not chrome. They sell each blade for $399 or
$1,600 a set (4).
We have 4 sets of 4 round bumpers ( front L/R & rear L/R)
in Ford Boxes AND 4 sets of 4 square bumpers (front L/R & rear L/R) in Ford
Boxes.
These are all the one piece style fronts with the integrated front
Parking light.
I've called rechroming places, rechroming is approx $150 per bumper, $200
each for show quality and that doesn't include any repair or straightening.
On Sept 1st, these go on eBay unless you guys buy them all.
$1,200 a set, plus shipping.
First Come, First served.

Michael