[DeTomaso] Rockers

Paul Timko thedrol at pobox.com
Sat Aug 22 16:06:24 EDT 2015

There doesn't seem to be room for much back there. I was going to cut out the rusted metal to get a better look. Though I suspect that the rust might extend to the pinch weld under the car.

Oh yeah, isn't the "official" line that late model cars are just as good as the Ford era cars?

Paul

Sent from my iPhone