[DeTomaso] Hello Houston, we have a serious problem

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 23:49:56 EDT 2015

I had a hole in my Campy.  It was losing air, even though you could¹t see
the hole.  You could definitely feel the air coming out, though.

I found a shop that ensured me he could weld magnesium.  He just had to
buy some magnesium rod.  I waited for 2 months.  And finally bought
refinished wheels from Hall.

I still have the wheel.  I can¹t bring myself to throw it away, and I¹m
not much into art from old rims.