[DeTomaso] PARTS STASH LIST

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 18:59:30 EDT 2015

​Greetings,

Please read this carefully, I want everybody to have a fair shot at these
parts​, they are not mine, but i have the owners ear
and I promised him that if guys bought them, at least they would be going
to real Pantera guys, not speculators or garage
queens. I wanted you all to have first dibs on this inventory.
Here's the deal in a nutshell, the parts came from a man who owned 3
Panteras, a 71 with 6,000 miles, a 72 with 23,000 miles
and  74 with something in between those two. They were all red and we sold
them all in a week, plus a used ZF-2.
The market is hot for our cars, there was no advertising done of any kind.
The cars were sealed up in a garage for the last 30 years
along with several others including a low mileage GT350 in almost new
condition.  In addition to the cars, he also
bought a lot of parts, we have some 2000 pieces, lots of hardware stuff and
some marque pieces, there are 420+ part numbers,
I'm showing you 147 of the cooler things, lots of seals, bearing, bolts,
etc too, just not listed here.

The money guy isn't stupid, he has a computer and always knows what this
stuff costs from our vendors, but he is a motivated seller.
so if you want something, please make the offer reasonable and not
insulting, perhaps seeing what the vendors charge first would be wise
and then do the best that you can.  This stuff is all the real deal in FORD
boxes, most of it not touched until I took inventory,
Yes, boners are possible when you unwrap a perfect chrome bumper that has
never seen the light of day since 1971.

The items are numbered, most have part numbers, please look it up yourself
to see if it is what you need or want, for the big ticket items
'that cost $200 or more, I will try to get a photo if asked, this is not my
job, my fee was getting to play, it's fun and I had first dibs on
everything,
and yes, I bought a crap load and the wife is none too happy.

If you would like to make an offer, please send it the following way:
email to: michaelsavga at gmail.com,
subject line: Pantera Parts Offer ( i'm not going to look at anything else )

then list the part by the item number POCA in yellow,
how many you want
and how much you wish to pay for EACH ONE
please note, new and used items, make sure you're offering on the right one.
none of the used stuff is junk, none of it.

I'll present it to him and he'll decide who gets to buy stuff at what
price, there won't be any back and forth stuff, neither of us has time,
anytime that doesn't sell in 10 days - two weeks will go on eBay and the
rest of the world can have at it.
Shipping will be by flat rate boxes at the USPS for small items and UPS for
bigger stuff, the price for shipping will be added.
so include your zip code with your offer, if you are selected, you'll get
an invoice to pay via check or money order,
your stuff ships when your check arrives.  if you use paypal, add 4%.

Some stuff has rules, you must buy bumpers in pairs, Left and Right, if you
only need one, you'll have to sell the other one yourself,
he isn't in this for a long time and doesn't want to be left with anything
at all.

The hot ticket items ( windshield gasket, complete stainless steel 4 piece
windshield trim set, arm rests, tool kits, gauges, tail light lens,
emblems, chrome ashtrays, sun visors, original carpet sets, etc. will
probably go for stupid money, so offer accordingly,
some of this is truly unobtainium. ( I couldn't afford everything I wanted
).

Please don't be hating on me, I'm the messenger and I'm doing my best to
keep this off eBay as long as I can.

I'm going back over on Saturday (tomorrow) to install my new speedo cable,
so if you want to make offers tonight or in the a.m.,
I can take those with me around lunch.

Good luck,

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   aGreetings,
   Please read this carefully, I want everybody to have a fair shot at
   these partsa, they are not mine, but i have the owners ear
   and I promised him that if guys bought them, at least they would be
   going to real Pantera guys, not speculators or garage
   queens. I wanted you all to have first dibs on this inventory.
   Here's the deal in a nutshell, the parts came from a man who owned 3
   Panteras, a 71 with 6,000 miles, a 72 with 23,000 miles
   and A 74 with something in between those two. They were all red and we
   sold them all in a week, plus a used ZF-2.
   The market is hot for our cars, there was no advertising done of any
   kind. The cars were sealed up in a garage for the last 30 years
   along with several others including a low mileage GT350 in almost new
   condition.A  In addition to the cars, he also
   bought a lot of parts, we have some 2000 pieces, lots of hardware stuff
   and some marque pieces, there are 420+ part numbers,
   I'm showing you 147 of the cooler things, lots of seals, bearing,
   bolts, etc too, just not listed here.
   The money guy isn't stupid, he has a computer and always knows what
   this stuff costs from our vendors, but he is a motivated seller.
   so if you want something, please make the offer reasonable and not
   insulting, perhaps seeing what the vendors charge first would be wise
   and then do the best that you can.A  This stuff is all the real deal in
   email to: [1]michaelsavga at gmail.com,A
   subject line: Pantera Parts Offer ( i'm not going to look at anything
   else )
   then list the part by the item number POCA in yellow,A
   how many you wantA
   and how much you wish to pay for EACH ONE
   please note, new and used items, make sure you're offering on the right
   one.
   none of the used stuff is junk, none of it.A
   I'll present it to him and he'll decide who gets to buy stuff at what
   price, there won't be any back and forth stuff, neither of us has time,
   anytime that doesn't sell in 10 days - two weeks will go on eBay and
   the rest of the world can have at it.
   Shipping will be by flat rate boxes at the USPS for small items and UPS
   for bigger stuff, the price for shipping will be added.
   so include your zip code with your offer, if you are selected, you'll
   get an invoice to pay via check or money order,
   your stuff ships when your check arrives. A if you use paypal, add 4%.
   Some stuff has rules, you must buy bumpers in pairs, Left and Right, if
   you only need one, you'll have to sell the other one yourself,
   he isn't in this for a long time and doesn't want to be left with
   anything at all.
   The hot ticket items ( windshield gasket, complete stainless steel 4
   piece windshield trim set, arm rests, tool kits, gauges, tail light
   lens,
   emblems, chrome ashtrays, sun visors, original carpet sets, etc. will
   probably go for stupid money, so offer accordingly,A
   [2]www.michaelshortt.com
   [3]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390
   privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender that
   you
   have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you

References

   1. mailto:michaelsavga at gmail.com
   2. http://www.michaelshortt.com/
   3. mailto:michael at michaelshortt.com