[DeTomaso] Hello Houston, we have a serious problem

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Aug 21 14:37:32 EDT 2015

Charlie,

You now have the basis for a fantastic coffee table.

The new wheels being sold by Marvic are the more desirable 15x14 size as opposed to your 15x13. So you would either need to buy a single 15x13 or a pair of new wheels and then try to sell your remaining good one.

Bummer either way...although you might appreciate the look of the new wider wheels. But that route will cost you about $5000 for the pair, painted appropriately....

Mike

Sent from my iPhone