[DeTomaso] Body measurements

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:22:27 EDT 2015

Thank you,

Michael
On Aug 20, 2015 9:13 PM, "Mike Thomas" <mbefthomas at comcast.net> wrote:

> 36-24-36

-------------- next part --------------
   Thank you,

   Michael

     36-24-36
     [4]www.michaelshortt.com
     [5]michael at michaelshortt.com
     [6]912-232-9390
     privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
     notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying
     of this communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the
     sender that you have received this message in error, then delete
     it.A  Thank you