[DeTomaso] Anyone have offset numbers for 8 inch front and 10 inch rear wheels?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 14:54:57 EDT 2015

I first thought that, but the math doesn't work.
Offset = backspacing - width/2
So for the wheels on ebay (my only interest in these wheels is understanding the correct offset for a Panera):
front wheel offset = 5.25 - 8/2 = 1.25 inches = 31.75mm?  Not 19mm.
Did I make a mistake here?
Maybe they measured the backspacing from the outside of the rim and the width as the tire mounting surfaces.  If the difference is 1/2 inch thickness, the numbers could work out, but could result in a 1/2 inch fitment error if we are not careful.
Ken