[DeTomaso] Should we purchase vintage cars for our investment portfolio?

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Wed Aug 19 22:41:23 EDT 2015

I received my Sun Solaris Unix System Admin and Network Certificate in 2000, IMHO They were the greatest makers of Unix RISC based equipment and a rock solid OS.

At one point Sun was just about on the backend of every Fortune 500 company.

and Then...

Larry Ellison F’d it all up.

ORACLE = One Rich Asshole Called Larry Ellison

A shame. I too lost on Sun shares. Pails in comparison to yours. Sorry dude.

Ed