[DeTomaso] Pusher Fans with stock fan brackets

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 15:10:05 EDT 2015

In a message dated 8/17/15 10 41 11, rob at dumoulins.net writes:

> What does the collective say?
>

>>>I don't know about what others might think, but I wonder what kind of
fans you currently have, and what you are hoping to achieve by changing them?
 I have never seen a fan that works any better or is any more effective
than the Hall Meriah pusher fans, which neatly fit into the stock brackets.
Coupled with your stock replacement Hall radiator, as long as the system is
in proper working order (i.e. all the air is bled out), they are more than
adequate to allow you to run at no more than 200 degrees or so in triple digit
ambient temperatures.   While you could perhaps do a bunch of work and
spend a bunch of money fitting some other kinds of fans, which might even boast
superior CFM performance, it's unlikely you'll see any appreciable change in
actual radiator cooling performance, so doing so would just be a fashion
exercise?