[DeTomaso] Panteras from Herbie movie

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 12:19:28 EDT 2015

Here's another resource that is quite extensive:

IMCDb.org: Internet Movie Cars Database

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| IMCDb.org: Internet Movie Cars DatabaseThe most complete list on the web about cars, bikes, trucks and other vehicles seen in movies and series, image captures and information about them. |
|  |
| View on www.imcdb.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |