[DeTomaso] Alignment for high speed

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 20:47:21 EDT 2015

I believe I said with Johnny woods mods it was possible to obtain around
11% of castor (this modification is limited to the upper a -arms) After
spending some time at to alignment shop I found that I couldn't use the
entire 11% and I was running into fender rub and decided to switch to the
this narrower tire
*225/40R18 92W2072407.225.089.067.5-(8.0)-9.01389

Boyd