[DeTomaso] Fuel cells

Keith R. Verges KVERGES at figdav.com
Mon Aug 17 14:45:56 EDT 2015

Constant lurker here; if you do use a fuel cell, be sure that the manufacturer builds it from their most alcohol resistant material.  All my race car fuel cells have fallen victim to the pretty much ubiquitous (even in many race fuels), and it is very hard to find alcohol-free gasoline these days.

[http://www.figdav.com/imgD/FD_Primary59.png]<http://www.figdav.com>
Keith R. Verges
KVERGES at figdav.com<mailto:KVERGES at figdav.com>
figdav.com<http://figdav.com>