[DeTomaso] Bullfrog Blues

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 10:30:46 EDT 2015

John,
I looked at your photo again and the boot on your mirror is not a full boot like the baby Turbo or Baby Tornado. The closest thing I could find was a #36753/36754 (left & right) Vitaloni mirror which it appears was used on Lamborghini, Ferrari and some BMW of the mid 80's and now seems to be as rare as hen's teeth with folks searching them out because their casting broke, so it seems you may not be unique in that regard, perhaps simply age fatigue?
In the responses from Pantera owners I wonder how many are using this exact style of Vitaloni, vs. one of the newer more generic Turbos or Tornados that look quite similar.
Julian