[DeTomaso] Bullfrog Blues

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Mon Aug 17 08:32:07 EDT 2015

Tom, These mirrors had seen the track at Pocono several times
previously.  Perhaps they cycled or flexed too many times for the
aluminum.  Eventually, it may catch up with you as well.

[...]

Detomaso Forum Managed by
POCA
DeTomaso mailing
list
[3]DeTomaso at poca.com

manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links
above.