[DeTomaso] Pantera L sells for $110,000

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sun Aug 16 13:51:17 EDT 2015

While this is good to see, is it an example of "buy the restoration and get the car for free"?

In other words, how much did the seller have in the car?  I suspect he lost money on it.

That's fine because he presumably enjoyed the car, but people can misinterpret these auction results and think "all Panteras are now worth $110K"

Jim