[DeTomaso] Alignment for high speed

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Aug 15 11:57:12 EDT 2015

Dear Scientific Julian,

                       Ah, the answer is that with the combination I have
listed add in the wheel position as you turn into a driveway with a modest
incline even at modest speed.  Those things then proceed to have the tire
kiss the outer fender lip in an unpleasant way.    Given a world without
driveways then there is about a quarter of an inch of clearance in the worst
case.

                                          Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles