[DeTomaso] Alignment for high speed

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 10:20:39 EDT 2015

Julian,
I think Johnny's mods are just to the top control arm, so all the pivot is about the lower ball joint.
The good thing about offset control arm bushings is that the pivot is about the center.  I forget the exact numbers, but I thought that the offset bushings, plus machining the upper ball joint (which also results in pivot about the lower ball joint), seems to provide enough caster for most folks.
Ken