[DeTomaso] Windshield Wipers

Doug doug351c at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 18:17:47 EDT 2015

Sean,

I'm in the very green PNW so yes, wipers are near and dear to me!
These are known to fit my 73 Pantera (I run 1" larger on the side that will take it)
Availability may vary (like you mileage)

REFILLS
Trico 43-150 & 43-160  15"/16"  (remove clip B4 install)
Bosch	 43120A  (cut to fit)
Tridon  AS-24R  (cut to fit)
ANCO  11-15 & 11-16    15"/16"  (remove clip B4 install)
(Note: only older versions of ANCO 11-15,16 with removeable clip are long enough)

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505