[DeTomaso] Windshield Wipers

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Fri Aug 14 16:24:25 EDT 2015

In my opinion- which is one persons', I think the stock body needs wipers if its a real car. Also IMHO the most attractive of the no-visible-wipers is Rick Rosier's altered-hood Pantera, in which the fully operative wipers are parked below the modified hood line. I think this was a Wilkinson mod. FWIW- J Deryke