[DeTomaso] Great day for 1488

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Aug 14 16:06:40 EDT 2015

Just ordered my mistress Willwood calipers, rotors, and master cylinder,
new Koni coil overs, 1" front and rear sway bars, one of those 308 racks,
stainless steel radiator tubes with gaskets, an anti-rollover fuel vent,
and new rubbers for my hood and trunk.

Whoever said money can't buy you happiness was not a car guy!

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co