[DeTomaso] Monterey event pics

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 16:48:49 EDT 2015

The big Monterey car events are starting.

If anyone has pics they would like to share, send them to me, and I'll build an event page.

I have already received the first photo, but it is of a wrecked Pantera.  (Ugh)

I'd prefer something positive to start with.

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp