[DeTomaso] Amerisport Cat Eye Quad Headlight Upgrade Kit (New)

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Aug 12 20:26:12 EDT 2015

I have not seen Scott's so I cannot compare. Mine from Kirk we're well
made, create greatly improved visibility,  and fit perfectly. I am glad we
have such talented engineers like Kirk, Jon Haas, and others that are
fellow enthusiasts that keep offering quality products for us if we choose
to modify our cars. I consider it the second best reason to own a Pantera!