[DeTomaso] Well that was a nice little drive!

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 14:37:15 EDT 2015

Just walked in the door from a little road trip in the Pantera to attend the
International Meeting organized by the Swedish and Danish clubs. I'm not
sure but I think that this is a record - over 6000 kilometers! Note -
Stockholm/Uppsala Sweden is a looooong ways from Spain!

Highlights include relaxing in Sweden, attending the Copenhagen Classic Gran
Prix, and sightseeing in Denmark. Then Amaya and I slowly made our way back
to Spain, stopping in Berlin, in Baden-Baden (while crossing all of Germany
on the autobahn - what a joy it is to drive on those roads without worrying
about speeding tickets and with people who actually know how to drive and
what each lane is meant for!) In Sweden it was 17C and heavy rains, and
Berlin was 37C when we were there so there was a little of everything. The
Pantera didn't melt in the rain, and was our fair share of it.

3 days to cross France, and we just walked in the door in Spain. The only
snag was that my small leak in the radiator turned into a rather big leak,
but we made it. The radiator is only 25 years old, so I guess it's hard to
blame it.

More details over the next few days - the car is looking rather lived-in
after having, well, lived in it for 3 weeks now! Photo of our really cool
hotel in Copenhagen