[DeTomaso] Alignment for high speed

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 09:48:25 EDT 2015

I am using Delrin bushings and have 6.5 to 7 degrees of  castor.
Mark

     On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 9:26 AM, "cengles at cox.net" <cengles at cox.net> wrote:

 Dear Mark,

                Off the top of my head, the most positive caster that
you can get is important.  I *think* it is paramount and the other
parameters and secondary.    I have my alignments specs at home which I
can send you this evening.

                          Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles