[DeTomaso] Help with Pantera Car covers

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 23:29:56 EDT 2015

My cars are garaged and I use 2 of those cheap, light, non-custom, woven types.  As John says, the outer cover gets dirty and some fine dust will go thru it.  The inner cover keeps the car dust-free.  Once the outer cover gets too dirty (10 yrs?) you can throw it away and use the present inner cover as the new outer cover and the just-bought one as the new inner cover.

Jim Oddie