[DeTomaso] Ferrari 308 steering rack - which one?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Aug 10 21:11:05 EDT 2015

For what it's worth, after installing the same rack in my Pantera, I
wanted to see if I could loosen it just a bit.  After about two full
turns of adjustment I don't think I really felt any difference.  I think
Richard is correct; it may be there to tighten things up if they get loose.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com
http://www.teampanteraracing.com