[DeTomaso] Jr. Wilson Pantera wing

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 14:44:03 EDT 2015

I am told by a few that the angle of my wing is not steep enough
to add much downforce so it works for my car.... I have run 166 mph
with no adverse effects but I do have an extender on my gts spoiler to
help keep my front end down

I have run with and without the wing on the track and see no difference
As Mike Drew has stated it is just a fancy coffee bar:)
I told him that wing has brought a lot of Pantera awareness to the
rest of the world.. they all know it is a Pantera with a big ass wing

Bob