[DeTomaso] FW: New OEM Parts

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 09:25:39 EDT 2015

Guys,

Can you all just reply to him directly instead of hitting reply all. The
rest of us don't really need to see the replies.

Thanks,

Jeff
6559

-------------- next part --------------
   Guys,
   Can you all just reply to him directly instead of hitting reply all.
   The rest of us don't really need to see the replies.
   Thanks,
   Jeff
   6559

   On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Jordan Klein <[1]ohjordan at hotmail.com>
     A  A Please include me in this list, thanks.
     A  A From: [2]michaelsavga at gmail.com
     A  A Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 12:53:04 -0400
     A  A To: [3]detomaso at poca.com
     A  A Subject: [DeTomaso] New OEM Parts
     Greetings all,
     I have come upon a sizable stash of Pantera parts in dealer boxes,
     lots of
     them, well over 500 pieces.
     Some of the parts fall under unobtainium ( "Windshield trim", Flat
     blade
     bumpers, new carpet sets, new gauges and switches,A  )
     [4]www.michaelshortt.com
     [5]michael at michaelshortt.com
     912-232-9390
     privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
     notified
     communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender
     that you
     have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you

   Managed
   A  A by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso
   mailing
   A  A list [6]DeTomaso at poca.com
   your
   A  A subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the
   links
   A  A above.

     etc.) use the links above.