[DeTomaso] New OEM Parts Part 2

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 07:46:33 EDT 2015

It's actually a good question.  Early cars had square bumpers (the people
who care are early car owners) and later cars have slightly rounder bumpers
and they are more common:
https://www.google.com/search?q=pantera+square+bumper&client=opera&hs=4RN&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CB4QsARqFQoTCKHzuKTylscCFcIdHgodxE8Pug&biw=1149&bih=477

In the pics, you can see that there are visible creases where the lines of
the bumper change direction.  This makes them look "square" and more right
angled though I don't know if there is an actual right angle on the whole
car except maybe the radio delete plate.

sean

--
   It's actually a good question.A  Early cars had square bumpers (the
   [1]https://www.google.com/search?q=pantera+square+bumper&client=opera&h
   s=4RN&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CB4QsARqFQoTCKHzuKTylscCFcId
   HgodxE8Pug&biw=1149&bih=477
   In the pics, you can see that there are visible creases where the lines
   of the bumper change direction.A  This makes them look "square" and