[DeTomaso] New OEM Parts

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 13:00:39 EDT 2015

I think I speak for just about everyone on this list...
Heck ya! Send it! :-)

     On Thursday, August 6, 2015 9:53 AM, Michael Shortt <michaelsavga at gmail.com> wrote:

   Greetings all,
  I have come upon a sizable stash of Pantera parts in dealer boxes, lots
  of them, well over 500 pieces.
  Some of the parts fall under unobtainium ( "Windshield trim", Flat
  blade bumpers, new carpet sets, new gauges and switches, A )
  I even have a couple of tool kits, complete.
  A list will be forthcoming soon and I will give you all first
  opportunity to make an offer on these parts before listing them on
  eBay.
  If you are interested in seeing this list, please reply to THIS email,
  please do not send a new email, because I will sort by this subject
  line when sending out the list.
  In that I do not own 100% of this stash, the acceptable price will be
  reviewed by others
  before anything is sold. So if you see something on that list, make
  your best offer for it
  when you reply the second time.
  I can not believe some of the stuff that's in these boxes.
  Thanks,
  Michael Shortt
  --
  Michael L. Shortt
  Savannah, Georgia
  [2]michael at michaelshortt.com
  912-232-9390
  privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
  notified
  communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender that
  you
  have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you

References

  1. http://www.michaelshortt.com/
  2. mailto:michael at michaelshortt.com