[DeTomaso] Pantera video

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Wed Aug 5 16:00:44 EDT 2015

There must be something wrong with me because I did notice the car.  Particularly the Pantera lettering above the front grill and the Pantera lettering below the doors.  Never saw that before.  Also the Pantera Performance badges on the rear valence above the Detomaso and Pantera script were something I hadn't see before.

I assume this is a Euro car based on the rear license plate.

Tom
5186