[DeTomaso] Pandora update

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Aug 5 10:03:15 EDT 2015

Excellent point.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Jeff Detrich<mailto:jjdetrich at gmail.com>
Sent: ‎8/‎5/‎2015 6:30 AM
To: Christopher Kimball<mailto:chrisvkimball at msn.com>
Cc: Pantera list serve<mailto:detomaso at poca.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Pandora update

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 11:11 PM, Christopher Kimball <chrisvkimball at msn.com>
wrote:

> My car is named Pandora for a reason, however.

I would have to guess that your car is not unique in this. Panteras were
poorly maintained for so many years because of their poor resale value. Now
that people are doing good work to their cars, these kinds of issues are
likely to keep popping up. Hardly do you ever hear of a Pantera owner who
reports their car was better than they thought when they bought it, esp
with rust.

Jeff - This is probably true for all old cars