[DeTomaso] NPC: Email limits

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 07:45:34 EDT 2015

It looks like I'm just shy of 50,000 emails at 4GB of space... most of it
is DeTomaso since 2006.  I let Google do analytics on my-- I mean my email
is "in the cloud".

I'm learning how to draw a duck on the whiteboard so when I talk about how
my "email is in the duck" and my "virtual private duck" and my "duck
services" they'll finally know to promote me to Duck King.

Or maybe they'll just give me a few days off.

sean

--
   It looks like I'm just shy of 50,000 emails at 4GB of space... most of
   it is DeTomaso since 2006.A  I let Google do analytics on my-- I mean
   my email is "in the cloud".
   I'm learning how to draw a duck on the whiteboard so when I talk about
   how my "email is in the duck" and my "virtual private duck" and my
   "duck services" they'll finally know to promote me to Duck King.
   Or maybe they'll just give me a few days off.
   sean

     I am sure that you do ... but, do you compact your folders?
     I have used the Thunderbird email application for many years now
     without issue.
     Today it downloaded about half my messages (about 15) and then said
     I had no more room in my mail folder to store emails.
     WTF?
     It was holding just shy of 20,000 emails and was probably nearing 5
     Gigabytes of space.
     Crazy huh?
     So I spent about 20 minutes removing about 4,000 emails that I
     really have no idea why I was saving.A  Of course, I should honestly
     say I probably don't need to hold on to the other 16,000 either
     but....
     At least now I can download email again. :)
     AsaA  Jay

   use the links above.

   --
   Sean Korb [4]spkorb at spkorb.org [5]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65,'68 Mustangs,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera
   "Computers are useless.A  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso