[DeTomaso] NPC: Email limits

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Aug 5 00:34:20 EDT 2015

Totally NPC.
I go to download email this morning.
I have used the Thunderbird email application for many years now without
issue.
Today it downloaded about half my messages (about 15) and then said I
had no more room in my mail folder to store emails.

WTF?

It was holding just shy of 20,000 emails and was probably nearing 5
Gigabytes of space.

Crazy huh?

So I spent about 20 minutes removing about 4,000 emails that I really
have no idea why I was saving.  Of course, I should honestly say I
probably don't need to hold on to the other 16,000 either but....

At least now I can download email again. :)
Asa  Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie