[DeTomaso] Anybody have a spare pressure tank?

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Tue Aug 4 12:39:31 EDT 2015

Funny, sort of, went through the same scenario - spotted a couple of pinholes, repaired them, had them coated only to find a new hole.  I went with hall Pantera black power-coated tanks and, except for it taking all much longer than promised to get them to me, am totally happy with them.  See attached.  I also went with one of the caps with a temperature gauge in it for the cap on the swirl tank.  And, for those with sharp eyes, the brass thingie to the right of the end of the camber brace is a remote fill for the a/c system.   I figured if I put in an easy-access fill point the system would not leak.  Has worked so far.

Stephen Nelson