[DeTomaso] Ferrari Steering Rack Comparison

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Aug 3 00:16:45 EDT 2015

I've installed the Ferrari rack.  It does seem a lot smoother than my
old one but still a little stiff and still doesn't return all the way to
center on it's own, but that could be the fact it now needs an
alignment.  Overall I do think it feels better.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com
http://www.teampanteraracing.com