[DeTomaso] LED Headlights

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 1 01:22:31 EDT 2015

I was impressed with the level of lighting these units provide on Bill's car and have to say had they been available when the quad eyes came out I'd have very seriously considered them.

They are a must for anyone wanting to retain the original look and ability to go back to stock, which as Pantera prices rise is becoming more of a consideration for many. Compared to the alternatives for enhancd lighting these LED's are cheap and a straight bolt in, whereas all the alternatives require cutting the headlight buckets and we all know obtaining a replacment set of those is like finding rocking horse sh*t.

Julian