[DeTomaso] Insurance Coverage Limits

Jordan Klein ohjordan at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 14:47:52 EDT 2015

Wow,

I'd like to know more how one obtains a Hagerty $85k guaranteed value California policy for $320/year?

I've been w Hagerty for 15+ years, 45 years driving experiance, no claims, no tickets, just got my renewal notice for a $50k agreed value 100/300k California policy for $610.   My car is a low mileage original, Calif. garage stored, & hasn't gone 1000 miles in the last 10 years.

When I hear others are getting more insurance for ~ half and we live <100 miles apart; I feel like I'm getting screwed & Hagerty just makes up premiums to whatever they think the "market will bear".

Now I think I need to go insurance shopping!

Jordan 7314