[DeTomaso] Two Vintage Detomaso Race Cars for sale in California

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Thu Apr 30 07:13:49 EDT 2015

I called and spoke with the seller who was located in Holland back in 09 or 10,
a polite gentleman and he wanted 1 mill euros.
Peter Brock told me a few weeks late at Laguna Seca, that a New Orleans man had been
calling Peter about its details and was going to buy it.
I saw it advertised a few times in English magazines.
Then it disappeared.

Jeff Cobb