[DeTomaso] Two Vintage Detomaso Race Cars for sale in California

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 06:48:30 EDT 2015

LAst I knew, the two cars were located in Europe, so I wonder if they are
for sale on consignment? If memory serves, I saw an ad once upon a time for
one of these cars with a 7-figure Price tag. Don't know what the current
asking Price is.

Here's a picture from the public unveiling of the restored cars in 2009
with me doing the photobomb... There is also some controversy because we
see two cars here, but there was apparently only one chassis produced back
in the 60s...

As an aside, I really, really like both. I have numerous pictures if
someone is interested, both of the cars languishing in the Factory (and the
P70 body panels sitting on a shelf) as well as the finished product.
Fascinating cars...