[DeTomaso] Insurance Coverage Limits

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 15:35:47 EDT 2015

<<< Don't know, but my classic car insurance company in Spain made a similar request. I sent them ads to justify increasing the value on my policy. >>>
I had the same issue with my carrier prior to switching to Hagerty. They were reluctant to increase the value and wanted me to provide comps and other material evidencing the increased value.  I switched to Hagerty for all my collectible cars shortly thereafter and have had no problems with valuation increases over the last 9 years. I still do my own research to determine what I think an appropriate value is, then I call and tell them what I'd like to increase the value to, and every time they've said they show about the same value and raise my coverage as requested.  No need to send anything in.
Cheers!Garth